Mid-Optic Returns Policy
Should you wish to return goods for any reason, we ask that you inform us via telephone, fax or email with reasons for this, before any goods are returned.
Any discrepancies or issues must be notified within 3 working days from receipt of goods, relating to goods received incorrectly, ordered incorrectly or received damaged. Under the Terms & Conditions of our Wholesale Dealers Licence issued by the MHRA, we regret that we are unable to accept returned goods, unless notified within 3 working days of receipt, unless:
- Product is subject to manufacturer ’s product recall
- Product supplied is faulty or defective
Any product authorised for Return must then meet the following criteria:
- The stock that is received is returned suitably packaged.
- The stock that is received has not been used or part used.
- The stock that is received does not have broken seals.
- The stock received has not been damaged.
- The goods have been stored in accordance to any specific requirement for a particular product.
IMPORTANT: Due to new guidelines from the MHRA regarding returns of refrigerated items, with immediate effect we will no longer be able to accept any non defective refrigerated items from any customers for return and credit.